Friday, July 07, 2006

DECISION

As you all know I am a real mugwamp. Today that changed. I feel like a different person, I actually make a decision and carried it through. I phoned a real estate agent and listed one of our 3 acreages we have for sale. I was almost shaking by the time she got here this afternoon.

She was so professional (could it have been that she was a woman) that I am sure I just signed my life away. The price is $175,000. We did lots of research from different real estate agents and that was the price that came up the most often. It will appear on MLS by July 11th.

BLUE GLASS

I have been collecting cobalt blue glass for many years and have several very nice pieces. I even made a piece of stained glass in blue that I have in my greenhouse window above my kitchen sink. Blue is so peaceful--especially cobalt blue. In fact, I have several pieces of blue glass in this window and when the sun shines in through the blue it is gorgeous. It is not that I do not like all other colours but my eye keeps going back to blue. Now all shades of blue do not do much for me--only cobalt blue. Do you have a favourite colour that just changes your mood? I hope so.

Talking about blue glass reminds me that I also have a favourite number. Now this number is not just my favourite--it is my number. My world revolves around this number. It keeps me company all day--every day and has for years. It enters into my thinking many times during the day. It affects me physically in some things that I do, too. Now I thought that I was unique in this number thing and, of course, kept it to myself for years fearing someone would find out and think I was crazy. Well, I am not crazy, I am just stuck with the number 4. It has grabbed me and won't let go. Now I have found out there are some other number people out there. I do not have an exclusive club after all--I am glad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Someone will be very happy to have one of your lots overlooking the river. It is such a beautiful site and the price sounds right. Go for it!!!